December 2, 2009

Starting My Freelance Portfolio

I'm so very excited and so blessed to have the best BFF's ever!  I have gone from being just a  total beauty/makeup junkie to aspiring MA.  I asked my best gals if they would be willing to let me give them makeovers and video/take before & after pics.  I was so delighted to get such an overwhelming response.  My girls have been completely supportive of my dream and I'm so happy to have them be of part of making my dream a reality.

My hubby, the best hubby ever, got me an early Christmas present to help me start building my portfolio too.  I just received my (our) new Canon DSLR camera today.  My BFF also got me more makeup for my Bday last month and I ordered a new set of Sigma brushes for my kit. 

I'm hoping to start in the next couple of weeks.

I'll keep you all posted!  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment