September 21, 2009

Display Your Nail Polish Collection with Spice Racks

Like my makeup collection, my nail polish collection seems to be growing rapidly. I was previously storing all my nail polish along with all my mani/pedi tools in a 2pc makeup carrying case. Every time I wanted to sit in my living room and watch TV and do my nails I had to pull out both cases and take them with me. It wasn't a huge pain but definitely inconvenient to carry so much stuff that I wasn't going to use. I realized I needed to re-think my storage and organization.

**BEFORE**


I looked around online for about a week for a nail polish display rack similar to those in the salons) but I also knew that I didn't want one of those acrylic/ plastic ones. I looked online and really had no luck finding a "pretty" one. Then I came across spice racks in my online search. I found this one particular one I wanted. Deciding to hold off on ordering online. I visited just about every store I could think of:

BB&B (Bed, Bath, & Beyond), Pier 1, Lowes, Home Depot, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, & World Market. I had no luck in finding it. Then finally I visited this store in my local mall called Kitchen Gourmet (Arrowhead Mall, Glendale, AZ). To my surprise and delight, they had 3 in stock. I only bought 2 since the sales girl said they carry them all the time.

I hung them in my master bathroom above my toilet. I love these! Now when I ready to do my nails I just grab the color I plan to use and my little carrying case with my tools/supplies.

**AFTER**


I hope you all find this helpful! Thanks again for stopping by.
Please comment and share your thoughts!

10 comments:

  1. Hot Blog im following you Check out mine www.jotwice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not just for just spices but also for some things like this one. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adequate Steel All Type Racks Provider- Library Racks, Display Racks, Super Market Racks, Fruits and Vegitable Racks, Garment/Cloth Racks, Cantilever Racks. Wholesale Supply in Delhi/NCR (Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad and Gurgaon), India by Top Racks Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter and Dealer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute! they have one like this on Amazon. Looks like u fit about 24 on each right? I am gonna get 2! thanks sooo much,

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heavy Duty Pallet Racks Bangalore, Heavy Duty Shelving Racks Manufacturers, Heavy Duty Racks Suppliers Bangalore.





    For more details please visit
    http://www.metalimpacts.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uni Tech founded in 1996 is today a forerunner in manufacturing and installation of office for Metal Rack,Storage Racks,Display Racks, Retail Display Racks, Super Market Racks, Pallet Rack, Pallet Storage, Retail Rack, Retail Store, Store Fixtures, Garment Racks, Library Racks in bangalore, India.Metal Rack, Storage Racks, Display Racks, Retail Display Racks, Retail Rack, Super Market Racks, Pallet Rack, Pallet Storage, Retail Rack, Pallet Storage, Retail Store, Store Fixtures, Garment Racks, Library Racks, Manufacturers, Bangalore , India.


    for more details
    please contact
    http://www.unitechindia.org/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete