September 24, 2009

Product Rave: Have Dandruff or Flaky Scalp? Try Pureology's Dandruff Scalp Cure System

Ever since I can remember I have always had issues with dandruff and flaky scalp.  I have tried so many products and spent so much money trying to find something that tamed the flaking.  In searching I also needed to find products safe for color treated hair.  I have found a couple of different products I like and that have worked but I'm going to talk about one of the products since I'm currently using it.



I discovered the Pureology Dandruff Scalp Cure System about 2 years ago.  I received a trial size from my salon and immediately fell in love with it.  I then bought a large bottle and still have it!  I started out using it twice a week.  (BTW, I wash my hair every other day).  After I noticed my scalp was not as flaky between washes I cut down to once a week until my scalp was fully neutralized then just used it "as needed".  I will tell you that it is quite pricey but I feel that I get my moneys worth since I don't use it daily plus I still have the bottle I originally purchased nearly 2 years ago.  You only need a small amount and just focus on your scalp.  I use it in conjunction with my normal shampoo so I don't need to "wash" the rest of my hair with it; I leave that to my normal shampoo.  As for conditioning I didn't purchase the full size bottle.  After using the trial size I didn't find the need to get the conditioner and just continue to use my regular conditioner that compliments my regular shampoo.

The smell is nice too; not too strong, very subtle.  Don't take my word for it, just give it a try yourself.  Everyone's scalp is different so expect results to vary.

Other Dandruff Taming Products I've tried and recommend:




Goldwell Scalp Regulation Anti-Dandruff Shampoo










SOMA Hair Technology - Scalp Therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment