September 20, 2009

Getting to know Me!

Good Evening Beauties! So since I'm so new to blogging I thought I would officially introduce myself and share some "good to know" info about me.

My name is Jennifer, but I go by Jenn. As you can see from my profile, I'm pushing 30. I don't really feel like it but maybe that's a good thing. I've been married for 10 years to my handsome & loving husband, Chris. We have one little boy, Adrian, who just celebrated his 5th birthday.

So, for the record, I'm not a professional, but I have become a total beauty junky. My mom is a licensed cosmologist and it's pretty much rubbed off on me. About a year, almost exactly I started watching makeup videos on YouTube. Honestly I was just bored and wanted to get some new ideas on what I could do with my makeup routine. It started out just watching a few here and there on and off, but quickly grew to the point that I was on YouTube all the time. The beauty community and Gurus on YT inspired me and made me go from just an individual that put on makeup to look presentable for work to now....well, lets just say "I'm outta control". I absolutely love beauty, makeup, skincare, hair......and on on... Today, my goal/hope is to become a licensed pro. I realize we are not in strong economic times and my personal situation with work, family, and of course $ doesn't exactly allow me to drop everything and start school with no guarantee that I'll be able to find work. So...for now, I am keeping my day job and just enjoying and learning from other Gurus.

I'm going to try and put together a FAQ so shoot some questions you may have on over to me at jennanika@gmail.com. I'm going to try and build my FAQ section as questions come in.
Thanks to all my followers and I hope everyone has a Fabulous week.

No comments:

Post a Comment