October 3, 2009

LUSH 1st Timer!



Okay, so I finally made the trip out to the only Lush in the state of AZ.  I have to admit, although the store wasn't huge I was overwhelmed and didn't know where to start.  The sales girl I think may have noticed right away and immediately offered help.  I told her it was my first time.  She was super sweet and helpful.  She asked if there was a certain product I was looking for.  I told her I interested in the shampoo bars.  She asked about my hair and ended up recommending the Trichomania Solid Shampoo.  It has a very subtle coconut scent.  Then we worked out way around to the facial stuff.  I love how everything is hands on.  She sampled several things on my hand and arms.  I didn't want to go too crazy in the store and buy tons of stuff since its the first time I'm trying any of this.  I also ended up getting Love Lettuce mask (can only be purchased in store) and the Buffy Body Butter.

I'll have to try everything, then in the next couple of weeks I post an official review! 

To locate a LUSH near you visit their website! http://www.lushusa.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment