October 27, 2009

Self Tanners -Clarins - Crème Délicieuse Auto-Bronzante

I love this self tanner! I've stayed away from self tanners for several years because of the fear of that orangey streaky look. I was in Sephora and got to talking one of the sales assoc. and she recommended I give this a try. I figured I would since I could return it if I didn't like it. Well I've used this for about 6 months now and I absolutely love. No orangey color or streaking. It's glides on so smooth and smells like cocoa. The color is a natural tan and can be built up with multiple applications for those that like a deeper bronzer color. The price is a bit much but I really only use it once every week or two. The only thing I can recommend it to exfoliate really well prior to application and sleep in it overnight and shower off the next morning. You will still notice color within about 30 mins after applying so if you prefer to apply in the morning its still works and looks great! 


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment