October 18, 2009

Product Rave: Body Dew by Pure Romance

This light after bath oil mist is great especially this time of year when the weather stays to cool and our skin starts to become dryer. I don't know about the rest of you but I tend need lotions and moistures more during the fall and winter months but hate putting it on due to the coldness. I must say that having this spray that I can quickly mist on right out the shower is so convenient yet effective. In the past I used the original scent but Pure Romance recently came out with a Green Tea scent. I have to say that I like the Green Tea better because it's not too girly smelling and won't overwhelm my hubby's nose. A light misting having shaving my legs makes them look so silky and smooth, while relieving irritation caused by razor.




I know you must be thinking that if it's an OIL mist then you won't be able to sit or touch anything or even get dressed right away. Well, this product once sprayed on immediately absorbs into your skin. Your skin literally drinks it up right away. Have dry cuticles? Well spray this on your hands and rub gently into your cuticles after your manicure or pedicure and voila! beautiful hands, feet, and cuticles.

Fake bake or spray tan? This will even help to prolong your color since it will keep your skin moisturized for several hours. By the way, once you spray this on in the morning you won't need to re-apply any time throughout the day...that’s how effective this is.

Another feature to this product is that it is formulated pheromones to increase your sexual awareness and intensify romantic interludes!

1 comment:

  1. A friend & I bought the Body Dew at a party this week and discovered today that we both have had a reaction to it. I got the Green Tea and she got the original. The reaction is pretty bad....itching, burning, red & welps.

    ReplyDelete