October 18, 2009

Product Review: DuWop Lash Venom Mascara



I had the opportunity to give the DuWop Lash Venom Mascara a try as it came in the Lashstash Mascara Deluxe Sampler from Sephora.  I tried to use this as often I could but unfortunately I couldn't take it anymore.  I'm sorry, but I don't have anything good to say about this mascara.  It is not a smooth formula at all and the built-in fibers are too noticeable.  Throughout the day it flakes and runs.  When I said I couldn't take it anymore I meant it.  I had to constantly keep checking and cleaning up the raccoon look throughout the day.  I couldn't wear it without any peace of mind.  I work in an office and don't even work up a sweat but I look so worn-out by lunch because it runs so easily.  I even tried not wearing it on my bottom lashes and that didn't help still ran and flaked. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or have tried this product personally without the issues...maybe I'm missing something.  Thanks again for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment